The application for the Pathways Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Coventry University for all International Students in UK.
The Coventry University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Coventry University has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Pathway. Coventry University will give the selected students a £3,000 reduction in tuition fees for the UG or PG programs. Coventry University has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Coventry University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Pathways Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
PATHWAYS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Students can apply for any Pathway program at Coventry.
You’re eligible if you are:
- International countries
- The applicants must be self-funded and pay international tuition fees.
- The applicants must hold a conditional offer for a Pathway Programme.
- The applicants must have made their deposit payment of £4,000against their first year of tuition fees by 17th
- Course-specific requirements must be checked and fulfilled.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: CEFR – B2
HOW TO APPLY FOR PATHWAYS SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Copy of passport
- Degree certificates
- Academic or professional referee
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 11 December 2022. Late applications will not be considered.