The application for the FDU Athletic Awards for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Fairleigh Dickinson University for all International Students in USA.
The Fairleigh Dickinson University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Fairleigh Dickinson University has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The Fairleigh Dickinson University will provide various awards up to full tuition and housing fees to all selected students for the undergraduate degree programme. Fairleigh Dickinson University has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Fairleigh Dickinson University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the FDU Athletic Awards, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
CAMERON BEYER SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree programme in sports at the Fairleigh Dickinson University.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- Must be recognized Recognizes superior athletic ability of students competing in the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I.
- Must be only available at the Metropolitan Campus.
- Must know about the subject to division I rules and regulations of the NCAA.
- For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CAMERON BEYER SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Transcripts from high school
- CV are required to be obtained and used for admission assessment.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before December 1, 2022. Late applications will not be considered.