The application for the SUNY Plattsburgh Global Diversity Awards for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by The State University of New York at Plattsburgh for all International Students in USA.
The State University of New York at Plattsburgh hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Awards. The State University of New York at Plattsburgh has set-up a tertiary awards to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The State University of New York at Plattsburgh will provide an award of $2,500 to all accepted international first-year students. State University of New York at Plattsburgh has allocated awards specifically for the following fields below.
The State University of New York at Plattsburgh and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the SUNY Plattsburgh Global Diversity Awards, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GLOBAL DIVERSITY AWARDS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded for bachelor, honours or postgraduate degrees in any subject offered by the university.
Eligible Criteria are:
- All nationalities.
- To be eligible for the programme applicants do not have ever earned college credit.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- The applicants are required to submit proof of English proficiency. The most common way of demonstrating proficiency is through standardized exams: TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, ACT. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GLOBAL DIVERSITY AWARDS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Research proposal,
- A copy of their passport,
- And academic transcripts from every previous institution they have attended.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before December 1, 2022. Late applications will not be considered.