The application for the STFC and PhD Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Swansea University for all International Students in USA.
The Swansea University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Swansea University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PhD in Physics. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Swansea University scholarship covers the full cost of tuition fees and an annual stipend at the UKRI rate (currently £17,668 for 2022/23). Additional research expenses will also be available. Swansea University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Swansea University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the STFC and PhD Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
STFC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- PhD degree in Theoretical Physics
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- Applicants must generally hold an undergraduate degree at the 2.1 level or a master’s degree with a minimum overall grade at ‘Merit’ (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University).
- The applicants must meet the program requirements they wish to apply for at Swansea University.
- Candidates must meet the English proficiency requirements for entry to Swansea University.
HOW TO APPLY FOR STFC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Degree certificates and transcripts (if they are currently studying for a degree, screenshots of their grades to date are sufficient).
- A cover letter including a ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’ to explain why the position particularly matches their skills and experience and how they choose to develop the project.
- Two references (academic or previous employer).
- Evidence of meeting English Language requirements (if applicable).
- Copy of UK resident visa (if applicable).
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 15 February, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.