The application for the ANU Book Bursary for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Australian National University for all Domestic and International Students in Australia.
The Australian National University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Bursary. The Australian National University has set-up a tertiary bursary to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The successfully selected winners of this scholarship will be awarded a bursary amount that will cover the cost of one or more of the requested textbooks. Australian National University has allocated bursary specifically for the following fields below.
The Australian National University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the ANU Book Bursary, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
ANU BOOK BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate-level degree programmes taught at the Australian National University can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- International and domestic students can both apply.
- The applicants must demonstrate financial need and requirement to purchase an essential reading for a course/s.
- The applicants must be enrolled in a full-time programme.
- The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the programme they wish to join at ANU.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- C1 – 176
- PTE – 64
- Duolingo – 110.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ANU BOOK BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Proof of enrolment
- Recommendation of the book in the course outline or communication by the course
- Bank statement.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.