The application for the Australian Year 12 Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Curtin University for all International Students in Australia.
The Curtin University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Curtin University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Curtin University will provide eligible students 25% off their first-year tuition fee, up to a maximum of 200 credits. Curtin University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Curtin University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Australian Year 12 Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
AUSTRALIAN YEAR 12 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- And Faculty of Science & Engineering in Science courses
- Engineering courses
- Western Australian School of Mines (WASM)
- Any subject offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- International applicants, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students of any nationality except Australian.
- Applicants are commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses in 2023.
- Applicants commencing a full Curtin undergraduate program (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery excluded).
- The Australian Capital Territory Year 12 Certificate, either in Australia or overseas.
- The New South Wales Year 12 High School Certificate, either in Australia or overseas.
- The Northern Territory Certificate of Education, either in Australia or overseas.
- The Queensland Certificate of Education, either in Australia or overseas.
- The South Australian Certificate of Education, either in Australia or overseas.
- The Tasmanian Certificate of Education, either in Australia or overseas.
- The Victorian Certificate of Education, either in Australia or overseas.
- The Western Australian Certificate of Education, either in Australia or overseas.
- Western Australian Universities’ Foundation Program, either in Australia or overseas.
- Earlier versions of the above certificates, as recognized in Curtin’s entry requirements.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5 and TOEFL – 79.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AUSTRALIAN YEAR 12 SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- Copy of passport.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 15 October, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.