The application for the Smart Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Staffordshire University for all International Students in USA.
The Staffordshire University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Staffordshire University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The university will provide full tuition fees to eligible international students who want to commence undergraduate degree programmes in the USA. Staffordshire University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Staffordshire University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Smart Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
SMART SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Paramedic Science
- Operating Department Practice and Midwifery
- Top-up and blended and distance learning courses.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are accepted from Malaysia, Singapore, India, China, Hong Kong, USA, Canada, Oman, Turkey, Egypt, Jordan, Japan, South Korea are eligible.
- have accepted an offer for a full-time taught course at university.
- be an International fee-paying student who requires a Tier 4 visa
- For being admitted at Staffordshire, applicants have to fulfil the admission requirements of the university.
- Before taking admission, claimants have to check the English language requirements of the university.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SMART SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Your personal statement
- Reference letter
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.