The application for the Budapest Master’s and MBA Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by International Business School for all International Students in Hungary.
The International Business School hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The International Business School has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Winners can expect 10% to 35% tuition fee coverage. International Business School has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The International Business School and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Budapest Master’s and MBA Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
BUDAPEST MASTER’S AND MBA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- MSc or MBA program offered at the International Business School can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- Overseas students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must have a CGPA of 3.00-4.00 (out of 4.00) or 75-100% average in other educational systems.
- The applicants must have a first or second-class Bachelor’s degree in any field of study.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 7.0, TOEFL IBT – 94.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BUDAPEST MASTER’S AND MBA SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Academic records
- And English language skills proof.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 31 May, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.