The application for the Global Health Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by American University for International Students in USA.
The American University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The American University has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Bachelors & Masters Degree. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Winners will receive the amount of U.S.$73,802 for their study expenses. The scholarship is renewable for a total of four years of undergraduate study. American University has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The American University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
AU EMERGING GLOBAL LEADER SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Bachelor’s degree program in any subject offered by the university
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities are eligible.
- International students who have overcome various obstacles and challenges as well as those from diverse and underrepresented global and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- A minimum 3.8 GPA equivalent out of 4.0 GPA for 9th-12th grades.
- A demonstrated commitment to leadership, volunteerism, community service and to advancing the needs of people in their home country.
- Aspirants must have academic records for grades 9-12 with official transcripts.
- Applicants have to provide one of the following:
- 95+ TOEFL iBT
- 0+ IELTS
- 600+ paper-based TOEFL
- Sub-scores of 24+ on the paper-based TOEFL.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AU EMERGING GLOBAL LEADER SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- wo academic letters of recommendation
- Copy of passport
- Bank statement
- And academic records.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before January 15, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.