The application for the Global Health Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Worcester Polytechnic Institute for International Students in USA.
The Worcester Polytechnic Institute hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Worcester Polytechnic Institute has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The award amount will range from $5,000 to $25,000 for the eligible candidates. Worcester Polytechnic Institute has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Worcester Polytechnic Institute and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Need-Based Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL NEED-BASED SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- Students have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the institute.
- You have to submit standardized test scores of SAT and ACT.
- Students must submit proof of English language proficiency through one of the following exams:
- TOEFL: Minimum score 80 with no section below 20
- MELAB: Minimum score of 80
- IELTS: Minimum score of 6.5 with no band below 6.0
- PTE: Minimum score of 53 PTE-A.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL NEED-BASED SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Your school transcript
- School counselled letter of recommendation
- Teacher letter of recommendation.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before January 15, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.