The application for the International Student Center Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Kansas State University for all International Students in USA.
The Kansas State University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Kansas State University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Kansas State University will provide an award of amount $700 to excellent international students in the United States. Kansas State University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Kansas State University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Student Center Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT CENTER SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- To be eligible, the applicants must hold a previous year’s degree or certificates with an excellent academic result from a recognized college or university.
- Applicants must need to submit previous year’s degrees or certificates with good academic results.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT CENTER SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV, and other supporting documentation.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before August 1, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.