The application for the Open Entrance Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Windsor for all International Students in Canada.
The University of Windsor hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Windsor has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The university will provide educational fund for successful students during the time period of the study program. University of Windsor has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Windsor and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Open Entrance Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
OPEN ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- International participants are eligible.
- Must be coming directly from secondary school studies – the student must have completed a minimum of one term of full-time secondary school studies in the year immediately preceding the academic year that they are applying for.
- In the year immediately preceding, the student is not considered to have returned to secondary school studies to upgrade after a year or more break in studies.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirement of the university.
- Candidates should have good proficiency in the English language. But their country language is not English, and then they need to satisfy the university’s English language requirements.
HOW TO APPLY FOR OPEN ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A statement of purpose
- Letter of motivation
- Letter of recommendation
- A CV.
- Before you submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before April 30, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.