The application for the Manchester Department of Mathematics Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Manchester for all International Students in UK.
The University of Manchester hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Manchester has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate Research (PhD). The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. University of Manchester will provide all the following: The University of Manchester will provide 6-10 awards available per academic year, which are Home Students: Tuition fees and maintenance. International Students: Tuition fees only. University of Manchester has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Manchester and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Manchester Department of Mathematics Scholarship Award, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
MANCHESTER DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded for 3.5 year PhD program in Mathematics.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities, including the United Kingdom.
- This funding is available to students undertaking the following modes of study: full-time and part-time.
- This funding is available to all nationalities.
- First class honours degree, or possibly a good upper second class honours degree in Mathematics at master’s level or an appropriate related discipline. Choose and make contact with the potential supervisor.
- Applicants from outside the UK usually need to meet specific English language requirements in order to study at the University of Manchester.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MANCHESTER DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Applicants have evidence of prior academic qualifications to hand, such as certificates or transcripts to show that they meet, or expect to meet the entry requirements.
- Identify two referees who can comment on their previous academic background and suitability for the course they are applying for.
- Provide evidence of English language ability, if English is not the first language.
- Prepare a research proposal/piece of academic writing, if required.
- Prepare a personal statement/statement of purpose, if required.
- Prepare your CV – this is required for certain funded or project-linked awards.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 31 March, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.