The application for the Postgraduate International Development Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of East Anglia for all International Students in UK.
The University of East Anglia hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of East Anglia has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of East Anglia will provide an award amount of £6000 for students who want to commence their postgraduate degree programme for the academic year 2023-2024. University of East Anglia has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of East Anglia and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Postgraduate International Development Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
POSTGRADUATE INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Postgraduate degree in School of International Development
- Faculty of Social Sciences.
Eligible criteria are:
- South Korea are eligible.
- Be a graduate of any International institution.
- Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MA or MSc course.
- For taking admission, students must check the entry requirements of an postgraduate degree at the university.
- Students will have to provide evidence of a specified level of ability in English.
HOW TO APPLY FOR POSTGRADUATE INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- CV, academic certificates, and transcripts to submit a 250-word scholarship application statement. The crucial part of your scholarship application will be to answer the following question in no more than 250 words: How does the course you have applied for help you achieve your career goals, and how would your experiences and interests aid the cohort’s learning as a whole?
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1 April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.