The application for the nternational Student Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by George Brown College for all International Students in Canada.
The George Brown College hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Trent University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. George Brown College will provide tuition fees to full-time international students in any program. George Brown College has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The George Brown College and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the George Brown College International Student Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
TRENT INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- International students are eligible to apply for the award.
- Applicants must be international students studying in Canada on a study permit.
- Applicants must have applied to an undergraduate degree program at Trent University for the fall 2023 intake.
- Applicants must meet Trent University’s admission requirements, including general and degree-specific requirements and the English Language Admission Standard.
- They must demonstrate superior academic achievement (“An average or equivalent standard).
- Applicants must have demonstrated leadership through community service or excellence in the arts, sports, or other areas of individual achievement.
- Applicants must complete the relevant entry requirements for admission to their preferred program.
- Students must meet the English language proficiency requirements of the University.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TRENT INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Personal information about yourself
- Summary of their plan to finance their education in Canada.
- Personal statement in either written (maximum 500 words) or video format (within 3-5 minutes).
- Two letters of recommendation
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before May 28, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.