The application for the Royal Society Industry Fellowships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Royal Society for all International Students in UK.
The Royal Society hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Royal Society has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Research. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Applicants can request £4,000 for each year, up to a total of £16,000 for research expense over 4 years. Royal Society has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Royal Society and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Royal Society Industry Fellowships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
ROYAL SOCIETY INDUSTRY FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded for research. For a full list, see the breakdown of subject groups and areas supported by the Royal Society.
- Research must be within the Royal Society’s remit of natural sciences, which includes but is not limited to biological research, chemistry, engineering, mathematics and physics.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- Applicants must have a PhD or are of equivalent standing in your profession
- Applicants must hold a permanent post or have an ‘open-ended contract’ in either a university, not-for-profit research organization or industry in the UK
- Applicants must are at a stage in your career when you would particularly benefit from establishing or strengthening personal or corporate links between academia and industry as a foundation for long-term collaboration and development
- Applications from scientists with disabilities are eligible
- If applicants need to clarify whether they are eligible for a particular scheme, contact grants[at]royalsociety.org.
- The application will go through the process detailed on the Making a grant application page overseen by the Industry Fellowship panel.
- English skills are required.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ROYAL SOCIETY INDUSTRY FELLOWSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- All images and references must fit within the page limit of the research proposal document. Applicants will also need a statement of support from their Head of Department, or equivalent, or nominated referee.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 29 March, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.