The application for the ASF scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Amsterdam University College for Dutch and International Students in Netherlands.
The Amsterdam University College hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Amsterdam University College has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Bachelor level. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The AUC Scholarship Fund offers two levels of full ASF Scholarship: EU/EEA students: EUR 5550 per year, Non-EU/EEA students: EUR 16550 per year, and “EU/EEA students” includes Dutch students, and refers to students who are eligible to pay the statutory tuition fee for AUC (wettelijk collegegeld). Partial scholarships may also be awarded (these are usually 50% of the above amounts). Amsterdam University College has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Amsterdam University College and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the ASF scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
ASF SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Scholarships are awarded in all subjects offered by Amsterdam University College.
Eligible criteria are:
- Dutch and international students can apply for these ASF scholarships.
- You must apply for a place at AUC. Admission to AUC is a separate process. For more information on applications and admissions, see the links in the left-hand menu. Only AUC students can receive an ASF scholarship.
- You must have excellent school results. These will be taken into consideration by the ASF Selection Committee when assessing your academic merit. They will not see your AUC admission application, but they will receive information on your average secondary school grade (GPA). If you want to communicate anything to the Committee about your school results, make sure you include it in your letter of motivation.
- You must have a strong motivation to study at AUC. The ASF Selection Committee will look for this in your letter of motivation.
- The ASF Selection Committee is also interested in your extracurricular accomplishments and activities relevant for AUC, as well as your (potential) leadership profile and skills. Make sure you write about these in your letter of motivation.
- You must be able to demonstrate your financial need. In other words, explain in your letter of motivation why it will not be possible for you to study at AUC without a scholarship.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ASF SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Your letter of motivation for the scholarship, in digital format ready to upload.
- Information on your financial situation, to prove your financial need. Documents need to be in digital format (scanned) ready to upload.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before April 1, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.