The application for the ARC Grant Funded International Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Adelaide for all International Students in Australia.
The University of Adelaide hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Adelaide has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD). The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The benefits are A stipend of $28,854 (indexed annually) per annum plus a stipend of $5000 pa, Access to authorized travel and research project funds available, Work alongside world-leading researchers in the ARC Centre of Excellence, CaRST program: Free professional development to enhance your employability skills University of Adelaide has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Adelaide and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the ARC Grant Funded International Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
ARC GRANT FUNDED INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded for a postgraduate research degree in the Faculty of Sciences, Engineering and Technology (SET) at the Adelaide School of Chemical Engineering & Advanced Materials.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities.
- Applicants must be Australian citizens, permanent residents of Australia or international students who are accepted as candidates for a PhD degree at the University of Adelaide.
- Applicants with strong knowledge and experience in biotechnology, bioengineering, protein design or mineral processing, and chemical engineering will be considered favourably.
- Excellent students who hold a Bachelor of Bioengineering, Biotechnology, or a degree in Chemical Engineering would be suitable and encouraged to apply.
- Applicants with well-developed written and verbal communication skills will be considered favourably.
- Having experience in laboratory work (protein expression, purification, etc.) will be considered favourably
- Women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the position requirements are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must visit admission requirements to learn about a research degree from the University of Adelaide.
- International students seeking admission to the University’s coursework academic programs must meet minimum English language standards.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ARC GRANT FUNDED INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Completed Expression of Interest form
- Evidence of Australian or New Zealand citizenship, or Australian permanent resident status (if applicable)
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Curriculum vitae (including publications, and past research experience).
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.