Application for the Michael Wong Pakshong Bursary for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Bristol in UK.
It is an amazing program for students to further their career with a master’s qualification without experiencing financial difficulties. The award amount of this bursary is £3,000 that will be applied to cover the expenses associated with living in the UK.
The University of Bristol is a research university that founded in 1876 by merging Merchant Venturers’ school and University College Bristol. It offers undergraduate degree programs as well as postgraduate degree programs in many areas.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MICHAEL WONG PAKSHONG BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students with any nationality will be awarded this application.
- The grant is available for a master course in the field of social sciences and law.
- Candidate must be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- Must have applied to start a postgraduate taught program in the faculty of social sciences and law at the University of Bristol in September 2020.
- Requirements related to admission vary for each course.
- If you are not an English speaker and want to qualify for a place on their chosen course/program, must meet all the English requirements at Bristol.
MICHAEL WONG PAKSHONG BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Eligible students can apply for the opportunity s after taking admission at the London School of Economics by a specific date and then they will be automatically considered for the opportunity s.
Application must include:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 14, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below