The application for the Co-funded Monash Graduate Scholarship (CF-MGS) for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Monash University for all International Students in Australia.
The Monash University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Monash University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Graduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The scholarship provides an award amount of Up to $30,000 plus a living allowance (stipend), and a relocation allowance for the academic year 2023-2024. Monash University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Monash University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Co-funded Monash Graduate Scholarship (CF-MGS), we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
CO-FUNDED MONASH GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees in any subject.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities.
- Hold an Australian or New Zealand bachelor’s degree with First Class Honours (H1) or qualifications and/or research experience deemed equivalent by the University.
- Must have research output and prior research experience.
- For taking admission, candidates must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CO-FUNDED MONASH GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A CV
- Academic certificates
- Transcripts with their applications.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 31 August, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.