The application for the Delaware Law School Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Widener University Delaware Law School for all International Students in USA.
The Widener University Delaware Law School hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Widener University Delaware Law School has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate and Masters Degree. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The school offers tuition scholarships on a limited basis to qualified candidates. Widener University Delaware Law School has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Widener University Delaware Law School and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Delaware Law School Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
DELAWARE LAW SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible criteria are:
- Candidates should have an undergraduate degree.
- You must have a minimum score of 83 for TOEFL or a minimum score of 6.5 for IELTS.
- Applicants should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Students must apply to a Delaware Law School Masters of Law program.
- For admission in Masters of Law degree, students should have a cumulative GPA equivalent to 3.3 which meets LLM or graduate program requirements.
- English Language Requirements: Delaware Law requires a minimum score of 83 on the Internet-based (iBT) TOEFL, or a minimum score of 6.5 on the IELTS to be competitive for admission to the program. Applicants must have taken the TOEFL or IELTS within two years of submitting their application.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DELAWARE LAW SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Documents resume
- Official transcripts
- Personal statement
- Letters of recommendation.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before May 1st, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.