The application for the College of Science and Engineering PGT Merit Awards for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of Leicester for all International Students in UK.
The University of Leicester hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Awards. The University of Leicester has set-up a tertiary awards to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Masters. Selected students will be worth either £3,000 or £5,000 per year to support their education. University of Leicester has allocated awards specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Leicester and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the PGT Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
PGT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- School of Chemistry
- School of Engineering
- School of Geography, Geology and the Environment
- Mathematical Science
- School of Physics and Astronomy
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are accepted from all around the world.
- Applicants must be classified as international students for fee purposes.
- Applicants must start a full-time, campus-based master’s course in the College of Science and Engineering, commencing in January 2023, September 2023, or January 2024.
- Before applying, applicants must meet all the required criteria.
- Proof of English language competency(if your first language is not English).
HOW TO APPLY FOR PGT SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Academic qualifications and transcripts
- Personal statement/research proposal
- Two completed references or names and contact details of two people (one must be an academic referee)
- And Proof of English language.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.