The application for the AFTE Undergraduate Scholarships in Forensic Science for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Association of Firearm and Tool Mark Examiners for all International Students in Australia.
The Association of Firearm and Tool Mark Examiners hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Association of Firearm and Tool Mark Examiners has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. AFTE awards $2000.00 annually to students seeking a career in Forensic Science. Association of Firearm and Tool Mark Examiners has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Association of Firearm and Tool Mark Examiners and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the AFTE Undergraduate Scholarships in Forensic Science, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
AFTE UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Eligible criteria are:
- New Zealand, Australian, and International students can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be entering their third year or higher of a Bachelor’s degree or enrolled in any year of an advanced degree (MS, PhD, MD or comparable) program.
- The applicant must be enrolled as a half-time student or greater with the intent of seeking a career in Forensic Science and majoring in a natural, physical, or biological science.
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent (76% or higher).
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AFTE UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- All applications must be completed in English and received no later than April 1st.
- Download the application, Transcript Form, and Letter of Recommendation Form.
- The Scholarship Application Form is to be completed and electronically signed by the applicant, the signature verification box checked and emailed to the Scholarship Committee Chair at email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1 April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.