The application for the International PhD Scholarships in Humanistic Approaches for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Copenhagen Business School for all International and Domestic Students in Denmark.
The Copenhagen Business School hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Copenhagen Business School has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PHD. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The successfully selected students will be provided a fully salaried position for up to three years with a monthly salary of approximately DKK 28,365 up to DKK 34,256, a pension contribution totaling 17.1%. The scholarship includes tuition fees, office space, course, and travel costs by the Copenhagen Business School. Copenhagen Business School has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Copenhagen Business School and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International PhD Scholarships in Humanistic Approaches, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL PHD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Students can apply for a PhD study programme in the field of Humanistic Approaches to Entrepreneurship Research and Teaching at the Department of Business Humanities and Law at the Copenhagen Business School.
Eligible criteria are:
- Students from all countries are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must have an educational background in the humanities or social sciences.
- The applicants must have completed the master’s programme before starting the PhD programme at CBS.
- The applicants must have a basic education at the master’s level (corresponding to the 3 + 2 Bologna process and a total of 180+120 ECTS).
- The applicants must have knowledge of academic English at a high level in writing and speaking.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL PHD SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Personal statement
- Grade transcripts
- Passport or National ID.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 16th April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.