The application for the Dili International School Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Charles Darwin University for all International Students in Australia.
The Charles Darwin University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Charles Darwin University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PhD Research. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Charles Darwin University will provide all the following: The awards will enable 5 students to receive funding for the duration of a 3-year undergraduate degree. Students will be expected to pay the equivalent of $USD 9000 per year (equivalency of $AUD 12,900 as of 16 June 2022) annually for the duration of their bachelor’s program. CDU will cover the remaining expenses of tuition and accommodation at CDU on-campus student housing. Charles Darwin University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Charles Darwin University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Dili International School Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
Dili International School Scholarship APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded for the 3-year bachelor’s degree program at CDU.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities are eligible
- Applicants must commence any CDU Darwin undergraduate program from Semester 1 2023, for on-campus study
- Applicants must commence in full-time study mode
- Applicant must be an international student paying international student fees
- Applicants must be international student that has completed their DIS Y12 qualification and ATAR
- Completion of DIS high school Y12 equivalent qualification and ATAR score that meets program entry requirements. As part of the application process, it is important that you meet the minimum academic entry requirements.
- Applicants must meet the University’s English language requirements for their chosen course. Specific English language tests accepted: IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE), and Common European Framework Certificate of English Proficiency.
HOW TO APPLY FOR Dili International School Scholarship
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Supporting statement (up to 600 words) outlining why DIS students should be awarded a scholarship. Proof of English skills, transcript,
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 5 February, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.