The application for the Dalarna Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Dalarna University for all International Students in USA.
The Old Dominion University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Dalarna University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Partial scholarships to a number of its new international, fee-paying students. Dalarna University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Dalarna University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Dalarna Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
DALARNA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Eligible criteria are:
- These scholarships are available to international students who have shown great interest and motivation to study at Dalarna University.
- Scholarships are only available for students admitted to a degree program taught at Dalarna University.
- Priority is given to applicants for a full-degree program (on-campus) who have been selected in the first selection round at university admissions.se. There is no age limit; however, you are not eligible for the scholarships if you are already a student in the programme in question.
- Dalarna University scholarships are available to applicants who are required to pay tuition fees for full-time temporary studies at Dalarna University.
- Note that there is no age limit for applicants to our partial scholarships and that they are open to fee-paying students only.
- Motivational Statement (you must use this PDF form) English B is equivalent to:
- IELTS – 6.5, no test below 5.5
- TOEFL internet – 90, TWE 20
- TOEFL paper – 575, TWE 4.5
- University of Cambridge/Oxford-Certificate in Advanced English/Certificate of Proficiency/Diploma of English Studies
- English C is equivalent to:
- IELTS – 7.0 no test below 6
- TOEFL internet – 100, TWE 20
- TOEFL paper – 600, TWE 4.5
- Unless otherwise stated, English B/6 at the Swedish upper-secondary school is the minimum requirement for studies at Dalarna University.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DALARNA SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- One reference letter (written by a current/former teacher or employer).
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 15 March, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.