The application for the UEA Nepal Award for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of East Anglia for all International Students in UK.
The University of East Anglia hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Awards. The University of East Anglia has set-up a tertiary awards to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The scholarship is valued at £4,000 and £5,000, which will be decided on the basis of entry criteria met and undergraduate GPA of 3.0 attained, respectively. University of East Anglia has allocated awards specifically for the following fields below.
The University of East Anglia and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the UEA Nepal Award, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
UEA NEPAL AWARD APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The students can apply for a postgraduate-level degree programme offered at the University of East Anglia.
Eligible criteria are:
- The applicants must be a national and domicile of Nepal.
- The applicants must be applying to a postgraduate course commencing at UEA in September 2023.
- The applicants must meet postgraduate entry requirements for their desired programme.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 7.0, and PTE (Pearson) – 76.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UEA NEPAL AWARD
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- your academic transcript – for programs or courses you tell us you have attempted or completed, proof of completion for any programs or courses you tell us you have completed, proof of relevant work experience if entered as part of your application.
- Academic transcripts
- Language proficiency proof
- A letter of recommendation
- And other necessary documents.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.