The application for the Career Academic Research Grant for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Capstone Editing Company for Australian female in Australia.
The Capstone Editing Company hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Grant. The Capstone Editing Company has set-up a tertiary grant to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Research. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The successful applicants will get an award amount of A$5,000 for one academic per year that can be used to cover expenses related to flights, accommodation and conference registration. Capstone Editing Company has allocated grant specifically for the following fields below.
The Capstone Editing Company and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Career Academic Research Grant, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
CAREER ACADEMIC RESEARCH GRANT APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- Research women applicants are eligible for this opportunity.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are open for Australian female candidates.
- You must be a woman.
- You must be employed as an academic staff member in a position that involves research at an Australian or New Zealand university (i.e. staff in teaching-only positions are not eligible and professional staff are not eligible).
- You may be employed on a continuing or fixed-term basis. (Casual staff are not eligible.)
- You may be employed part-time or full-time.
- You must be an early career academic. This is defined as someone who holds a PhD, and has graduated from their PhD within the past six years or who has begun continuing or fixed-term employment in an academic position for the first time within the past two years.
- The research project must be one intended to lead to publication. This is defined as a research project for which one of the expected outcomes is a publication of a peer-reviewed journal article, book chapter or book. It is recognised that academic research is incredibly varied and that some research will result clearly and quickly in a publication while other research might not lead to a publication for some time. Part of the purpose of this grant is to assist women to overcome barriers to their career progression, and publication is crucial to this. That is why one of the goals of the research project should be publication. You can specify in your application the type of publication you are aiming for and how it is related to your research project.
- Previous recipients of this grant may not apply again.
- Previous unsuccessful applicants may reapply every year if they wish.
- For taking admission, applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CAREER ACADEMIC RESEARCH GRANT
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- Applicants need to upload all the required supporting documents within given the application form.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 24 June, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.