The application for the IGPP PhD fully funded Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Warwick for all Domestic and International in UK.
The University of Warwick hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Warwick has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PHD. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Warwick will provide the studentships funded to cover a student stipend (was £17,668 in 2022/23), university fees (national or international level), and a Research and Training Support Grant of £1,250 per academic year. Additional funds will be available to support laboratory costs (up to £10,000) for students involved in laboratory work. University of Warwick has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Warwick and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the IGPP PhD fully funded scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
IGPP PHD FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Department of Mathematics in PhD following subjects offered by the university.
- PhD in Public Health (Behavioural Science)
- PhD in Public Health (Mathematical Epidemiology)
- PhD in Public Health (Pathogen Diagnostics)
- PhD in Public Health (Pandemic Response Planning).
Eligible criteria are:
- Home and International students are eligible to apply.
- Students will be expected to meet Warwick’s general entry requirements.
- These include at least an upper second-class UK honors degree or international equivalent, evidence of English language capability, and two strong academic references.
- Before admission, students must check out the entry requirements for each qualification they plan to study.
- The students must check the following English language proficiency requirements.
HOW TO APPLY FOR IGPP PHD FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Curriculum vitae and a personal statement. The personal statement should explain why they are interested in a research studentship researching to support global pandemic planning, as well as any aspects of themselves that they want to highlight.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is OPEN.