The application for the International Scholarship Program for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Gävle for all International Students in USA.
The University of Gävle hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Gävle has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Bachelor and masters degree. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Each Successful scholar will receive the full-tuition fees to complete their undergraduate degree in the USA. University of Gävle has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Gävle and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Scholarship Program, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Bachelor’s and master’s degrees in any subject offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- You must be a citizen of any country.
- Students must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- be required to pay tuition fees for Higher Education in Sweden.
- To apply for the program, applicants need prior knowledge to study at a higher education institution or university.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of English proficiency at the higher level required by the University.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- No extra supporting documents are required to apply for this free education. Your application ID from universityadmissions.se must be noted on the application form. It consists of 8 digits.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 5 February, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.