The application for the Postgraduate Taught International Student Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Plymouth for all International Students in UK.
The University of Plymouth hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Plymouth has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate taught degree. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Plymouth will provide £2000 off on tuition fees in year one, and if an average score of 60% or higher is maintained, 10% off on the tuition fee will be provided for the next year. University of Plymouth has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Plymouth and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Postgraduate Taught International Student Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
TRENT INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Postgraduate taught degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Must be an international student.
- Must achieve the equivalent of a UK 2:1 degree classification.
- For taking admission at the university, students must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TRENT INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 30 June, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.