The application for the High School and International Entrance Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by King’s University College for all International Students in Canada.
The King’s University College hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The King’s University College has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The funding program will provide the award amount with up to $3,500.00 to the successful candidates. King’s University College has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The King’s University College and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the High School and International Entrance Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
HIGH SCHOOL AND INTERNATIONAL ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree will be awarded in the subject area.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- All students who achieve a final high school average of 80.0-84.9% will be offered a scholarship of $1500.00; a final high school average of 85.0%-89.9% will be offered a scholarship of $2500.00; a final hig-+-h school average of 90.0% – 94.9% will be offered a scholarship of $3000.00 and students who achieve a final high school average of 95.0% or above will receive a scholarship of $3500.00.
- All scholarship recipients must: satisfy the published admission criteria and remain registered in four courses
- These eligibility requirements will be confirmed by early November at which time the scholarship will be credited to the student.
- A student who withdraws from the College will not receive a refund for that part of tuition fees paid by scholarship monies.
- General admissions requirements based on the curriculum in which the student is enrolled.
- Students admitted to King’s University College must be proficient in written and spoken English..
HOW TO APPLY FOR HIGH SCHOOL AND INTERNATIONAL ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The college may ask you for official transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1 April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.