The application for the Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Marconi International University for all International Students in USA.
The Marconi International University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Marconi International University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate and graduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Marconi International University will provide up to 50 percent of tuition fees to deserving students. Marconi International University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Marconi International University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
UNDERGRADUATE AND GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Eligible criteria are:
- Africa, Asia or Middle East students
- Applicants who have successfully graduated from a recognized higher education institution in Africa, Asia or the Middle East and wish to continue their studies ONLINE with Marconi International University.
- Students must have a previous degree certificate.
- Students can submit an English language certificate including, TOEFL/IELTS/PTE or alternative qualifications, such as a degree from a university that conducts its programs entirely in English.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNDERGRADUATE AND GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- An original or certified sealed copy of his or her transcripts obtained from the African, Asian or Middle East institution.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.