The application for the Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Dublin for all International Students in Ireland.
The University of Dublin hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Dublin has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate taught. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Dublin will provide scholarships valued between €2000 to €5000 of each award will be applied as a reduction to the tuition fees of a full-time postgraduate program for the first year of study only. University of Dublin has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Dublin and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GLOBAL EXCELLENCE POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Postgraduate taught degree program in any subject offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities including EU and non-EU countries
- To be eligible, the applicants must be evaluated based on academic performance and the applicant’s ability to contribute to the Trinity community as a whole.
- Applicants who have non-EU status will pay tuition fees at the non-EU rate.
- Applicants will need to hold at least a 2.1 honors degree (60%) from an Irish university or an equivalent result from a university in another country.
- Postgraduate work at Trinity College Dublin is academically challenging and rewarding. As a result, the university has high academic entry requirements.
- Applicants for all postgraduate programs must present an English language qualification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GLOBAL EXCELLENCE POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Applicants ensure all documents include their name and Trinity Application ID:
- Trinity Offer Letter (Applicants must have received a conditional or firm offer of a place in a Trinity postgraduate course).
- 200-word statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” – submit in Microsoft Word or pdf format.
- Certified copy of degree certificate(s)
- Academic transcript(s) which must be certified by the issuing body
- Certificate of English Language Capability
- Any other qualifications that may be required (such as GMAT for Business Master’s programs).
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1st May, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.