The application for the Tamer Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University College London for all International Students in USA.
The University College London hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University College London has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the BA Media. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. One award is available for 2023/24. The award provides approximately £53,000 per year for a three-year BA Media program and is subject to satisfactory academic progress. The award will be applied to cover tuition fees first, and the rest will be paid as a maintenance allowance. University College London has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University College London and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Tamer Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
TAMER SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The studentship will be awarded for the full-time BA Media program
Eligible criteria are:
- Applicants must be nationals of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia;
- Applicants must be eligible to pay the overseas fee rate;
- Applicants must come from a low-income background;
- Applicants must have submitted an admission application for a full-time BA Media program at UCL in 2023/24.
- Successful completion of one year of a Bachelor’s Degree at a Saudi Arabian university recognized by UCL, with an average of 85% CGPA of 4.5/5 or B+.
- For degrees from the Arab Open University, a CGPA of 3.3/4.0 is required.
- The study must contain subjects relevant to the program of study at UCL.
- English Language and Mathematics at grade C or 5. Required. To be considered, applicants must meet or be predicted to meet the entry requirements to study at UCL.
- The English language level for this BA Media program is: Level 2. Applicants who are not coming from an English-speaking country are required to provide recent evidence of English language proficiency.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TAMER SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A personal statement
- Official transcript
- An accepted school leaving qualification, e.g. A Levels, IB Diploma, French Baccalauréat, APs.
- Proof of English language proficiency – do not need to provide this evidence as part of the UCAS application.
- If applicants need a visa to study at UCL, they will need to provide a copy of their current passport.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 24 April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.