The application for the Global Engagement International Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Snow College for all International Students in USA.
The Snow College hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Snow College has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Snow College will provide all the following awards: Tuition and fees (9 months) $14,500. This price is for one full year, two (2) semesters, 24 credits of undergraduate tuition and fees. Living Expenses, room, board (estimate) $4,000, Health insurance (required) $1,000. Snow College has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Snow College and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Global Engagement International Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GLOBAL ENGAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university,
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Must be an international student.
- Must have academic achievement, a solid history and the ability to support others.
- For taking admission, applicants should check all the entry requirements of the college.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GLOBAL ENGAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Certified copies of qualifications
- A transcript of results
- and copies of any other documentation.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before March 1, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.