The application for the UCL Global Masters Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University College London for all International Students in UK.
The University College London hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University College London has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University College London will offer the selected students a sum of £15,000 to support the cost of study incurred. University College London has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University College London and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the UCL Global Masters Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
UCL GLOBAL MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Any full-time master’s degree programme offered at UCL can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- Students from any country outside of the UK are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must have applied for a full-time Master’s degree at UCL in 2022/23.
- The students must have a first or second-class bachelor’s degree from a UK university in an appropriate subject or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard from a recognized higher education institution.
- The students must meet the English language requirements of the university.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UCL GLOBAL MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Official transcript
- Personal statement
- Current passport
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 27 April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.