The application for the Cameron Beyer Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Sonoma State University for all International Students in USA.
The Sonoma State University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Sonoma State University has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The Sonoma State University will award the selected candidates a scholarship worth $5,000 for the first year of their undergraduate study. Sonoma State University has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Sonoma State University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Undergraduate Student Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree programs offered at Sonoma State University can be applied for.
Eligible Criteria are:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must be open to new, first-time Sonoma State international undergraduate students.
- The applicants must be on an F-1 visa applying for Fall 2023.
- The applicants must be first-time, first-year Freshmen or Transfer students.
- The applicants must have a minimum 3.3 GPA at the time of admission.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- iTEP- 3.7
- TOEFL iBT Total Score – 61
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition Total Score – 61
- TOEFL Paper-Based Exam – 500
- IELTS Overall Total Band Score (Academic) – 6.0
- IELTS Indicator Overall Score – 6.0
- Pearson PTE – 47
- Cambridge English Exams – 170
- Duolingo – 95.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Financial Affidavit (Certificate of Financial Support)
- A bank statement from you and/or sponsor
- Official transcripts, marks sheets, certificates and diplomas
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 2nd February 2023. Late applications will not be considered.