The application for the Global Change Award for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Global Change Award and H&M Foundation for all International Students in Sweden.
The Global Change Award and H&M Foundation hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Global Change Award and H&M Foundation has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Competition. Five winners will be selected and awarded a grant of 200,000 Euros, including invaluable coaching and support from the H&M Foundation and our partners Accenture, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, and The Mills Fabrica. Global Change Award and H&M Foundation has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Global Change Award and H&M Foundation and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Global Change Award, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GLOBAL CHANGE AWARD APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Candidates can apply for the Global Change Award organized by the H&M Foundation.
You’re eligible if you are:
- Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must accept the Terms & Conditions of the Global Change Award.
- The applicants must be any individual or groups of up to four people.
- The applicants must be over 18 years from anywhere in the world.
- The applicants must have a promising early-stage idea, i.e., the idea that has not yet been proven. The idea must be planet positive.
- The students may typically be expected to be fluent in English. However, knowledge of the Swedish language will come in handy.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GLOBAL CHANGE AWARD
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The students are required to present an early-stage idea that is planet positive and includes the following as it will be the basis of selection:
- The idea‡s potential planet-positive impact
- The idea‡s ability to scale
- The team‡s experience and capacity
- The idea‡s level of novelty.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 8th December 2023. Late applications will not be considered.