The application for the Cameron Beyer Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Dalhousie University for all International Students in Canada.
The Dalhousie University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Bursary. The Dalhousie University has set-up a tertiary bursary to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master or Doctoral. The selected applicants will be provided $2,000 towards their graduate programme costs at Dalhousie University. Dalhousie University has allocated bursary specifically for the following fields below.
The Dalhousie University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the John and Lena Graham Commonwealth Bursary, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
JOHN AND LENA GRAHAM BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Master or doctoral programme of choice offered at Dalhousie can be applied for.
You’re eligible if you are:
- Students from international commonwealth countries are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must be a resident of a Commonwealth country other than Canada and be in need of financial aid.
- Students must have a four-year bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade point average of 3.0 or a master’s degree or its equivalent.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, TOEFL – 237, DET – 115, MELAB – 55, CAEL – 70, PTE – 61, CAE/CPE – 180.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JOHN AND LENA GRAHAM BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Official transcripts and other supporting documents at the time of application
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 15 March 2023. Late applications will not be considered.