The application for the Global Ambassador Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Aston University for all International Students in UK.
The Aston University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Aston University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate and Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The successful applicants will be awarded £5,000 to help with tuition fees for the undergraduate or postgraduate study. Aston University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Aston University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Global Ambassador Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GLOBAL AMBASSADOR SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Available for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate studies at the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- International students from any country (including the EU).
- To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- To take admission in a suitable course, you must have a good UK honours degree (minimum lower second class) or an equivalent overseas degree recognized by Aston University.
- All candidates can satisfy all the language requirement by having: IELTS: Minimum Overall Score of 6.5; TOEFL: Minimum Overall Score of 93; PEARSON: Minimum Overall Score of 63.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GLOBAL AMBASSADOR SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- A statement
- A copy of passport.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before April 4th, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.