The application for the Engineering Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Solent University for all International Students in UK.
The Solent University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Solent University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate degree. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Solent University is offering one scholarship of £10,000 to Ghanaian students for postgraduate courses in the United Kingdom for the session 2022/2023. Solent University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Solent University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the GREAT Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GREAT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Postgraduate taught a course in Justice and Law.
Eligible criteria are:
- Ghanaian Students are eligible.
- You are a national of Ghana, holding a mainland Ghana passport, and
- You have completed an undergraduate degree with excellent grades in Ghana, and
- You have a UK equivalent Ghanaian bachelor’s degree (minimum second class lower) with 2:2 or 50% + overall or GPA of 3.0/4.0 or Grade B, and
- You have received and accepted a conditional or unconditional offer for the LLM in Commercial Law and Professional Legal Practice, and
- You have submitted a GREAT Scholarship request with your course application.
- For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GREAT SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A CV, academic certificates and transcripts with your application.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1 June, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.