The application for the P.H. Southwell Research Travel Grants for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Guelph for Domestic and International Students in Canada.
The University of Guelph hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Grants. The University of Guelph has set-up a tertiary grants to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Graduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Guelph will provide several awards of up to $3,000 in the fall, and the recipient must be registered to receive the School of Engineering Graduate Awards. University of Guelph has allocated grants specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Guelph and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the P.H. Southwell Research Travel Grants, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
P.H. SOUTHWELL RESEARCH TRAVEL GRANTS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university
Eligible criteria are:
- All Canadian, as well as non-Canadian students, can apply.
- The applicants can be Canadian-PR-PP or Non-Canadian-PR-PP.
- Selection will be based on conference relevance to the student’s research and abstract.
- Candidate Full-time students conducting research in agricultural, biological, food, or water resources engineering will be traveling to a conference where they will present the results of their study.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- The students must meet the English language requirements of the university.
HOW TO APPLY FOR P.H. SOUTHWELL RESEARCH TRAVEL GRANTS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Personal statement including a CV
- Personal Identification Documents
- And Transcripts from each University attended.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1 June, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.