The application for the Sir Francis Hill Postgraduate Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by City, University of London for all International Students in UK.
The University of Nottingham hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Nottingham has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PHD. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The selected PhD candidates will home, research postgraduate fees, and maintenance grant at Research Council rates (ie £4,596 and £17,668 for 2022/23). The award is for full-time or part-time students. at the University of Nottingham. University of Nottingham has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Nottingham and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Sir Francis Hill Postgraduate Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
SIR FRANCIS HILL POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Students can apply for a PhD programme offered at the Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of Nottingham.
Eligible criteria are:
- All international and home country students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must an offer to start (or are the first year of) a PhD in the Faculty of Arts or Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of Nottingham UK.
- Students must have a 2:1 honor degree, or a combination of qualifications and/or experience equivalent to that level.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.0, and PTE – 55.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SIR FRANCIS HILL POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Cover Letter
- Academic transcripts
- Bachelor certificate
- Master degree
- Personal statement
- School reference
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 28 April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.