The application for the Americas & European Business Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Torrens University for all International Students in Australia.
The Torrens University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Torrens University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate and postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Torrens University Australia will cover 35 percent of your total course tuition for successful candidates. Torrens University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Torrens University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Americas & European Business Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
AMERICAS & EUROPEAN BUSINESS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- Latin America or Europe are eligible.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate international students must maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period, to maintain their scholarship.
- For taking admission, candidates must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Undergraduate applicants must display a credit average from high school and an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent. Postgraduate applicants are required to display a credit average in their previous degree and have an IELTS of 7.0 or equivalent overall.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AMERICAS & EUROPEAN BUSINESS SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A copy of your official transcripts for ALL secondary (high school) and post-secondary/university education.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 31 December, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.