The application for the CIS Talent Search Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Canadian International School for all International Students in Vietnam.
The Canadian International School hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Canadian International School has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the All Grades. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The successfully selected winners can expect to receive full or partial tuition fee coverage from the Canadian International School. Canadian International School has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Canadian International School and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the CIS Talent Search Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
CIS TALENT SEARCH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Students can apply for admission in any grade at the Canadian International School.
Eligible criteria are:
- International students can apply.
- The applicants must have the required average GPA.
- The applicants must attempt the CIS English Entrance Test and score 7.0. – 8.0.
- The applicants must provide the necessary documents and meet the entry requirement of the school.
- The applicants will be expected to be proficiency in the English language.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CIS TALENT SEARCH SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Application Form
- Transcripts and report cards of the entire academic record from 2 previous years.
- Proof of special recognition for Talent Search scholarships.
- Passport or birth certificate (copy)
- Original school report cards, translated into English (as applicable)
- Certificate of Primary completion
- Secondary School Diploma
- Physical Evaluation signed by a doctor
- Immunization Record (copy – if any)
- School transfer acceptance (if required)
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 31 April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.