The application for the Staff Funding for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Federation University for all International Students in Australia.
The University of Sussex hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Funding. The Federation University has set-up a tertiary Funding to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Masters degree. The Federation University will provide one Scholarship Available, and the student will receive $7,000, to be paid in two installments. $3,500 after the first census date and $3,500 after the second census date. Federation University has allocated Funding specifically for the following fields below.
The Federation University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Staff Funding, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
STAFF FUNDING APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Postgraduate Degree coursework in any subject area offered by the university.
You’re eligible if you are:
- Applications are accepted from International, refugee or migrant students.
- New/commencing student in 2023
- International, refugee or migrant student
- Undertaking bachelor, honours or postgraduate program (excluding research degrees)
- Undertaking study at the Berwick, Gippsland, Mt Helen, Online or Wimmera campus
- Active and enrolled for the full year post-census date.
- It can be full-time or part-time.
- Students have to complete the admission requirements of Federation University.
- Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
HOW TO APPLY FOR STAFF FUNDING
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes: A reference letter is a written statement provided by a responsible person with knowledge of their circumstances.
- Is an Australian citizen or permanent resident who is 18 years of age or older
- And has known them for at least 12 months or the entire duration of the circumstance(s), whichever is shorter.
- And is not related to them by birth, marriage, de facto, or same-sex relationship
- And does not live with them or reside at their residence.
- And is in a position to comment knowledgeably about their situation without having to be briefed by them about the circumstances.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 3rd March, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.