The application for the Gary Lubner Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by London Business School for African Students in UK.
The London Business School hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The London Business School has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Masters degree. London Business School will award the selected master’s degree students a £42,000 tuition fee remission. London Business School has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The London Business School and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Gary Lubner Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GARY LUBNER SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Masters in Management
- Global Master in Management
- Masters in Analytics and Management
- Masters in Financial Analysis
- Masters in Finance
- Executive MBA, or LBS Sloan Masters in Leadership and Strategy at London Business School.
You’re eligible if you are:
- African national students can apply.
- The applicants must be self-funded African applicants.
- The students are required to have taken a GMAT or GRE test and have attained a score of 600 or above.
- The school requires a Cambridge CPE, CAE, PTE, TOEFL, or IELTS test scores if the applicants’ native language is not English.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GARY LUBNER SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Application essay
- One page CV
- University transcripts
- Details of referee
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 5 January 2023. Late applications will not be considered.