The application for the 50 Masters Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Twente for all International Students in Netherlands.
The University of Twente hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Twente has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master’s Program. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The scholarship programme will provide € 3,000 – € 22,000 for one year approximately 50 scholarships. University of Twente has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Twente and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the 50 Masters Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
50 MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- subjects such as Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Biomedical Engineering, Business Administration, Business Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Management, Communication Studies, Computer Science, Construction Management and Engineering, Educational Science and Technology, Electrical Engineering, Embedded Systems, Environmental and Energy Management, European Studies, Health Sciences, Human Media Interaction, Industrial Design Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management, Internet Science & Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Nanotechnology, Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society, Psychology, Public Administration, Sustainable Energy Technology, Systems and Control.
Eligible criteria are:
- The scholarship is available to both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries.
- The scholarship is open for those students who have an average grade of 7 (average of 10) at the end of the third quart of the first At the end of the third quarter of the first year, at least 50% of European credit.
- To apply for the scholarship, students have ensured that they complete the entry requirements diploma equivalent and language requirements. Specific admission requirements apply for some undergraduate and graduate programs.
- The general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills are required for the scholarship.
HOW TO APPLY FOR 50 MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Supporting documents like Passport
- Secondary school diploma in original language and translated in English or Dutch
- Secondary school transcript of records
- Additional degree certificate
- Additional transcript of records
- English language test: IELTS, TOEFL Cambridge, Dutch language test, CV, motivational letter, portfolio are required for this scholarship.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1 May, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.