The application for the Dan Ashlock Memorial Scholarship in Bioinformatics for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Guelph for all International Students in Canada.
The University of Guelph hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Guelph has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Guelph will provide an award of Up to 3 awards of $5,000 (payable over three semesters) in the fall, and the recipient must be registered to receive it. University of Guelph has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Guelph and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Dan Ashlock Memorial Scholarship in Bioinformatics, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
DAN ASHLOCK MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded to a Graduate Degree Program in Bioinformatics offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- Students from Canadian-PR-PP and Non-Canadian-PR-PP are eligible to apply.
- The applicants can be Canadian-PR-PP or Non-Canadian-PR-PP.
- To take admission, students must check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Duolingo – 110
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 89
- TOEFL CBT – 250
- TOEFL PBT – 600
HOW TO APPLY FOR DAN ASHLOCK MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Cover Letter
- Summary of Research Experience
- Two sample publications
- Proof of language proficiency (international candidates)
- Research experience: publications and projects
- Three references
- Contact information (email, address, phone).
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 28 February, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.